Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gregorio's Christmas: a short story

It is probably too early for a Christmas story but given that I want to make a point about what I earlier called "democratic writing" I am sharing a short story that I wrote last year for my yahoo group of former high school classmates. It was never meant for publication and so there was a lot of license that I took in writing this piece. Most of the friends liked it and one or two still get a laugh out of reading it. Please share with me anything that you've done that follows this genre (my invention) or simply work that is there but has not seen the light of day.

Gregorio's Christmas

1 comment:

  1. I got a kick out of it! Reminds me of the Nam stories I'd hear about when I was a kid..it also makes me miss being around "familia"

    ReplyDelete